The Menendez brothers’ lawyers paint Dist. Atty. Nathan Hochman’s motion to rescind his predecessor's resentencing request as ...
Los Angeles County DA Nathan Hochman said last month he didn't support resentencing the brothers because they hadn't taken ...
LA County District Attorney Nathan Hochman withdrew a recommendation from his predecessor, George Gascón, that the brothers ...
Closing arguments began with prosecutor David Conn ridiculing the brothers' claims of abuse as "the silliest most ridiculous story ever told in a courtroom." Conn attacked Lyle and Erik Menendez and ...
Chief For the past few years, the Menendez Brothers have resurfaced as a new generation learns and investigates their case.
LA County District Attorney Nathan Hochman said he's asking the court to withdraw the previous district attorney's motion for resentencing for Lyle and Erik Menendez.
How to watch TMZ Presents: The Menendez Brothers: The Prison Interview? All viewing options explored
The Prison Interview is an exclusive interview that features Lyle and Erik Menendez, convicted in 1989 for the murder of ...
Los Angeles County District Attorney Nathan Hochman does not support a motion to resentence the brothers, which would have ...
During his testimony, Wecht focused on one particular shot: the first shot which prosecutors said was fired while Jose and Kitty Menendez were sitting in the den of their Beverly Hills home. According ...
The shotgun killings of Jose and Kitty Menendez took place on Aug. 20, 1989, in their Beverly Hills mansion. Their son Lyle ...
Los Angeles County District Attorney Nathan Hochman announced last week that he's asking the court to withdraw his ...
Results that may be inaccessible to you are currently showing.
Hide inaccessible results