The Dallas “Hands Off!” protest was one of more than 1,000 planned across the country on Saturday, according to the Associated Press.
Organizers said the movement is much more than a march. They have plans for the future, which possibly includes a lawsuit.
Thousands march in Dallas against Trump's immigration policies, reviving the 2006 Mega March tradition amid border tensions.
DALLAS — Two lanes of Interstate 35E were closed Thursday after an 18-wheeler overturned on the roadway. The crash was ...
Thousands of people convened in downtown Dallas on a sunny and warm Sunday afternoon to protest President Donald Trump’s ...
A crash closed Interstate 45 southbound lanes at Overton Road in Dallas, with traffic detoured at Grand Avenue.
Neiman Marcus' iconic Downtown Dallas location will stay open through 2025, the department store's corporate parent said Friday morning. Earlier this month, Saks Global said the decision to ...
Saks Global says it will keep the downtown Dallas Neiman Marcus store open through the end of 2025 after weeks of drama about ...
Thousands of people marched through downtown Dallas on Sunday to protest strict immigration policies and call for reform.
Neiman Marcus's downtown Dallas flagship store, initially slated for closure on March 31, will remain open through the end of ...
A resort with palm trees, thermal baths, mineral pools, saunas and swim-up bars could begin rising as soon as 2027 in the ...
Results that may be inaccessible to you are currently showing.
Hide inaccessible results